Since we opened our doors in 1980, we strive to instill the warmth and quality of family in every aspect of Kaup Pharmacy. Serving Ohio and Indiana, Kaup Pharmacy is proud of our compassionate care, responsive staff and a willingness to listen to our customers. Kaup Pharmacy encompasses four Full-Service Retail Pharmacies, Durable Medical Equipment and Oxygen and Infusion Divisions.
Kaup Pharmacy first opened in historic Fort Recovery, OH in 1980 as a full-service retail pharmacy offering over-the-counter and prescription pharmaceutical items, compounded medications, and gifts and collectibles as well.
In 1987, Dependable Medical Equipment and Oxygen opened in response to a need by our local customers for medical equipment to use in their homes. We offer a complete inventory of equipment such as hospital beds, commodes, oxygen, and wheelchairs. Dependable Medical Equipment and Oxygen makes deliveries free of charge and we service all of our equipment. With the addition of our new warehouse in July 1997, located in Fort Recovery's Industrial Park, we expanded our showroom to include lift chairs and mobility scooters on display, as well as a large selection of medical equipment.
In 1990, Kaup Pharmacy added a full-service Infusion Division. We operate from a state-of-the-art facility with a positive air pressure HEPA filtered clean room for preparing compounds and intravenous solutions.
In 1994, Kaup Pharmacy built a specialized compounding room in our Fort Recovery Pharmacy. Pharmacists prepare customized, compounded medications which include suppositories, nasal sprays, flavoring of bitter drugs, topical drugs, eye preparations, sugar-free and chewable medications, and more.
In 2001, Kaup Pharmacy expanded its pharmacy services to Versailles, Ohio where we operate a full service professional pharmacy specializing in compounded medications. We also offer home medical equipment from this location.
In 2005, Kaup Pharmacy expanded their Dependable Medical Equipment and Oxygen location. This was done to better serve the growing needs of our customers.
Also in 2005, Kaup Pharmacy expanded their Dependable Medical Equipment and pharmacy services to Union City, Indiana where we operate a full service professional pharmacy. We also offer a large medical equipment display at this location.
In October of 2008, Kaup Pharmacy expanded to Arcanum, adding to patients convenience by locating ourselves inside Sutton Supervalu, making their prescription pickups easier than ever.
In April of 2011, Kaup Pharmacy expanded their Fort Recovery Retail Pharmacy and relocated to 102 North Wayne Street. The previous Kaup Pharmacy location in Fort Recovery on Butler Street was retained and named Enhanced Health. Our Enhanced Health location encompasses CPAP/BiPAP, Infusion, Bio-Identical Hormone Restoration and TRX Services.
In March of 2013, Kaup Pharmacy in Fort Recovery opened an Old Fashion Ice Cream Soda Fountain serving Old Fashion Ice Cream Soda's, Malts, Sundaes and more.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to service, monitor, and respond to our patients' needs for care and comfort. Kaup Pharmacy, Caring for People like Family.
Did you know that Kaup Pharmacy...
- holds a Gold Seal of Approval for Home Care from The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission's mission is to continuously improve healthcare for the public by evaluation healthcare organizations and inspiring them to excel.
- has a team of professionals including registered pharmacists, registered nurses, certified respiratory therapist, nationally certified pharmacy technicians, exercise physiologist, medical equipment and reimbursement specialists.
offers free delivery of all medial equipment including breathing medication, prescriptions and more and services all of our equipment.
employs certified fitters who will measure and fit support stockings for you.
provides experienced reimbursement specialists who will bill Medicare, Medicaid or your insurance company.
- offers an infusion therapy team to assess the patient's progress, perform evaluations for patient's nutritional needs and pharmacokinetic dosing, report to the prescribing physician and provide home visits.
- works closely with hospice interdisciplinary teams to provide patients with pain and wound care. We serve hospice patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Other Services Offered:
- Home Infusion of antibiotics
- Chemotherapy and Immune Globulin
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition
- Wound care and Customized Prescription Compounding
- Lancets and Glucose Testing Strips
- Home oxygen, Respiratory and Positive Airway Pressure
- Nebulizers using albuterol and ipratropium
- Free Delivery, Set-Up and Demonstration of Medical Equipment
Our Management Team: